Join the Conversation
You are not alone. As many as 1 in 3 women experience pelvic floor disorders. Our online community, Take the Floor: Voices for PFD, is an outlet for women to share their stories, get support from other women, and ask experts about disorders impacting the pelvic floor, such as incontinence and prolapse.
Features of our online community include the following:
- Discussion forums on pelvic organ prolapse, bladder control and bowel control problems
- Ask the Experts: Have a question about pelvic floor disorders? Our physician experts are here to help.
- Find a Provider: Search for a specialist in your local area
- Inspirational videos and stories from patients
- Access to the Share MayFlowers blog-where expert commentary and solutions, real-life stories, humor, news and information come together to inspire thought and pursue change in how we perceive, talk about and act regarding female pelvic and perinatal health.
Click here to get started and join the conversation!
Take the Floor: Voices for PFD online community is provided for use by the general public as a medium to share and obtain information concerning issues with female pelvic floor disorders (PFD). This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The site does not provide medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician, medical professional or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.
Privacy: During your use of this Web site, you may wish to participate in our Forum Community by asking questions or responding to other users' questions. Any information you provide within this area may be viewed by all other members of the community. It is encouraged that you never provide any sensitive or private information in this area.