3 Resources + More

    Websites to Add to Your Favorites

    Are you looking for a website that is all things overactive bladder? Did you know that the National Institutes of Health launched an awareness campaign about fecal incontinence? 

    What is a Urogynecologist?

    Urogynecologists, or urogyns, are physicians dedicated to the treatment of pelvic floor disorders. If your bowel control problems are related to pelvic floor problems, ask your doctor about a referral to see a urogyn.

    Tips for Being a Health Advocate

    Bowel control problems are tough. Tough to talk about. Tough for your social life. Tough for your family and caregivers. 

    + More

    The Resources section highlights a range of helpful tools.


    Join the Dialogue

    Find a Provider

    Tools for Patients

    Upcoming Events

    American Urogynecologic Society | 1100 Wayne Avenue, Suite 670 | Silver Spring, MD 20910
    P: 301-273-0570 | F: 301-273-0778 | info@augs.org

    Contact Us | Privacy Policy

    Accredited © 2017 American Urogynecologic Society. All rights reserved.